Update from Ayr
The Family Counselling Centre in Ayr has a change in office hours:
Thursday 9:30- 2:00
Friday Closed – We are at the Knox church with the Young at Heart Seniors Group.
Some services that we continue to offer:
- Counselling – Tuesday and Thursday, including referrals from Front Door.
- Help for summer camps (such as sun hats, sunscreen, water bottles, clothing, etc.
- Funding available through Jumpstart and Outreach for camps.
- JumpStart – Interested in putting your child(ren) in a sport, but feel you cannot afford it, or times are just simply tight? If so, we may be able to help. Contact Brenda at 519-632-9737 to see if you qualify.
- Young at Heart Seniors Group – continues to meet for lunch every Friday from 11:30-1:30 at Knox United Church. This group continues to grow with more than 50 seniors!
- Community services for anyone in need – food cupboard, transportation, grocery cards when available.
- Free Employment Resources for all adults and youth
- Employment Advisors from Lutherwood & Cambridge Career Connections on site when needed
- Access to computers, printers, phone, fax, photo copying
Come meet your new Family Outreach Worker from the House of Friendship Nermin Ozdemr. Nermin is in Ayr every Wednesday at the Family Counselling Centre from 9:30-2:30.
For more information call 519 632 9737