Update from Ayr
The Family Counselling Centre in Ayr has a change in office hours:
Monday 9-4:30 pm
Tuesday 12:30-8:00 pm
Wednesday 9:30-230 pm
Thursday 9:30- 2:00 pm
Friday Closed – We are at the Knox church with the Young at Heart Seniors Group.
Some services that we continue to offer:
- Counselling – Tuesday and Thursday, including referrals from Front Door.
- Help with back to school clothing with the help of Neighbours Helping Neighbours. Help for summer camps (such as sun hats, sunscreen, water bottles, clothing, etc.)
- Funding available through Jumpstart and Outreach for recreation.
- JumpStart – Interested in putting your child(ren) in a sport, but feel you cannot afford it, or times are just simply tight? If so, we may be able to help. Contact Brenda at 519-632-9737 to see if you qualify.
- Young at Heart Seniors Group – continues to meet for lunch every Friday from 11:30-1:30 at Knox United Church. This group continues to grow with more than 50 seniors!
- Community services for anyone in need – food cupboard, transportation, grocery cards when available.
- Free Employment Resources for all adults and youth
- Employment Advisors from Lutherwood & Cambridge Career Connections and Bridging Employment Supports on site when needed.
- Access to computers, printers, phone, fax, photo copying
Come meet your Family Outreach Worker from the House of Friendship in Ayr every Thursday at the Family Counselling Centre from 9:00 am-12:30 pm.
For more information call 519 632 9737