Job Description: RECEPTIONIST – Part-time evenings – Permanent
Qualifications: Ontario Secondary School Certificate or equivalent. Must have excellent typing, word processing, organizing, telephone and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of database systems is preferred.
The Receptionist reports to the Program and Operations Administrator.
The Receptionist receives daily direction from the Program and Operations Administrator.
This Receptionist assists with client appointments, greets clients and provides overload clerical support for the agency.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To answer and screen all incoming calls in a professional manner, record appointments, transfer calls and take messages
- To greet clients, record client attendance, accept and record payments and answer enquiries in a professional manner
- To provide pre-enrollment services to clients for counselling, workshops, classes and other activity following a specified procedure
- To input client service evaluation data, if applicable.
- To accept payment from clients and issue receipts according to a specified procedure
- To open and distribute incoming mail and take outgoing mail , as required
- To maintain confidentiality with reference to clients and agency matters
- To provide clerical support to all agency staff
- To report all client complaints to the Executive Director or Clinical Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Professional personal presentation
Customer service orientation
Organizing and Planning
Attention to Detail
Please send resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Start date November 26, 2018 or as soon as possible. Salary level depends on experience.