The System Navigator helps clients with questions and concerns about accessing community services through the health and social services systems. This service will be particularly helpful for clients disorganized by personality or environmental factors.
The System Navigator will help clients:
- To improve their life situation through contacts with appropriate community services.
- To provide information and education to individuals, couples and families as the need arises for services outside of the agency’s core services.
- Ensure that all clients have equal and fair access to essential social services and community resources.
- Provide support and advocacy.
- Facilitate access to care and resources.